sunnuntai 14. elokuuta 2011

Welcome and moving

I wish to welcome my newest followers, they all have really great blogs.

I also want to tell you all that I am moving my blog to my own hosted pages. There has been so many problems with posting and commenting on blogger, so as I got my own site (nothing there so far except the templates), I also added my blog there. All the posts and your lovely comments have already been moved there. I managed to get all the followers moved there also. Hopefully it will work now, so you do not need to do any changes yourself.
The only real problem so far I have there is that I do not know how I could get the list of blogs I am following there as it is here, but hopefully can figure it out (if possible) at some point. If any of you have any suggestions, they would be more than welcome.