tiistai 5. huhtikuuta 2011

Syntymäpäivä- Birthday swap

Osallistun minimaailma nukkekotikerhon syntymäpäiväswappiin. Tänään oli minun syntymäpäiväni, ja sain tosi paljon aivan ihania minijuttuja lahjaksi. Paljon kiitoksia kaikille, jotka lähettivät ihania lahjoja syntymäpäiväkseni.

I am participating on birthday swap in our 'minimaailma' club. Today was my birthday, and I got lots of really lovely presents. Many thanks for everyone who sent me these lovely gifts for my birthday

I got a really lovely BIG package from Jaana.
A close up of this absolutely stunning dress

Kirsi sent me these beautiful & useful items

From Eveliina I got these really beautifully made miniatures.

Sari sent me these masterfully crocheted and knit miniatures. This is a skill (amongst many) I do not master myself.

And last (but not least)for now, I got this beautiful set from Jaana N.

Sain toki Maritaltakin aivan ihanan lahjan, mutta jotenkin mokasin, enkä ottanutkaan niisä kuvaa samalla kuin näistä muista. Näette nämä ihanuudet kuitenkin Maritan omilta sivuilta.

I got also very lovely gifts also from Marita, but unfortunately I somehow missed them when taking photos. For now, you can go and admire them from her own blog.

Myös Suvilta on tullut tosi ihania lahjoja (ja hänen blogistaan kiva yllätysvoitto), mutta eivät ehtineet tähän sunnuntaina (niin, tiedän, en jaksanut odottaa ;-) )tehtyyn kuvaussessioon.

I have got also really lovely gifts from Suvi, but they missed this photo session on Sunday (yes, I know- I coudn't wait ;-) )